Elderplan Medicaid Advantage (HMO SNP)
Elderplan Medicaid Advantage (HMO SNP): A Coordinated Care plan with a Medicaid Advantage contract, but with a contract with the New York State Medicaid program for Medicare beneficiaries with full Medicaid who want the convenience of receiving most of their benefits from one health plan. With Elderplan Medicaid Advantage (HMO SNP), you’ll get the following:
- $0 monthly Part D plan premium11
- $0 yearly deductible
- $0 co-pays to visit your network primary care physician13
- $0 co-pays to visit your network physician specialist with no referral required13
- $0 co-pays for preventive services
- $3, 400 in-network maximum out-of-pocket limit
- $120 per quarter for over-the-counter, health-related items12
All cost sharing is based on your level of Medicaid eligibility.
Want to learn more about everything Elderplan Medicaid Advantage (HMO SNP) has to offer? Click on the link to read the Summary of Benefits/Resumen de Beneficios or Evidence of Coverage/Evidencia de Cobertura.